Thursday, January 13, 2011

Season's Hunt and fun stuff on Oh My Stars

OMS Blog 01132011

Pose: Oh My Stars! - Yassi wants to adore you
Shoes: Djinn & Tonic [Winter Knit Boot]
Pants: Young Urban - Norfolk Pants Olive (Season's Hunt item)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Water - Flare
Shirt: Pig - Winter in Marfa (Season's Hunt item)
Skin: ..::Beauty Killer::.. Raquel Skin - Glamour
Hair & Flower Accessory: Bliensen + MaiTai - Not A Princess
Purse: ::Duh!:: Little Black Beaded Clutch (Season's Hunt item)

(The Season Hunt items listed above will be available at the stores locations on Oh My Stars on January 15, 2011-January 29, 2011)

OMS Blog 01132011

I drove this amazing car all over Oh My Stars! I ran into a couple of people and for that I am sorry! Get it here: [Blackberry Jam] Kiddy Wheels! Adult Size (Black Bumper)

No comments:

Post a Comment