Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last day of Oh My Stars-O-Rama for January!

HI! This is the last day of the Oh My Stars-O-Rama event for the month of January. Today could be your last chance to get some of the items created by the Oh My Stars stores who participated in this event. If you are unfamiliar with this event, stores of Oh My Stars received a texture and created items with that texture. Just in case you missed seeing everything, you can go back through the blog posts of Oh My Stars and take a look at the fabulous items created for this event. Also here are some pictures of the items that are available:


!SyDS! Leaves Crown & Tiara

!syDs! on Oh My Stars!


Second Spaces Oh My Stars-o-Rama!

Second Spaces on Oh My Stars!

Pig - Billy Wrap for the Oh My Stars event

Pig on Oh My Stars!

Bang Bang - Leaves on the Wind

Bang Bang on Oh My Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment