Monday, April 25, 2011

Second Spaces, sur+, Italica, Bang Bang do Oh My Stars-O-Rama

The stores of Oh My Stars have been put to a challenge: make items using a texture. This month's texture is of a bird. You fill find stores throughout Oh My Stars with these items out now. Click on the information kiosks near the tp points of Bill & Elliott for updated (daily) landmarks to participating stores. Here are a few items for you to enjoy:

Oh My Stars-O-Rama 04252011

Sofa: Second Spaces - *Oh My Stars* Tweet Sofa
Lamp: sur+ [tchastal lamp] red

Not Part of Oh My Stars-O-Rama but part of Oh My Stars:
Birdhouses: LISP - Tearose Birdbox Green, Pink, Yellow, White, Blue
Rug & Side Table: This is part of :Cheeky Pea: Granny's Table set

Not Part of Oh My Stars but still awesome: Molto Bene! Farmhouse

Oh My Stars-O-Rama 04252011

Bench with Poses: Italica - Chest with birds decoration - NEW Store on Oh My Stars!
Side Table: Bang Bang - :Bird: - Garden side-table
Lamp: sur+ [tchastal lamp] blue

Not part of Oh My Stars but still awesome: Molto Bene! Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment