Sunday, April 24, 2011

Adore & Abhore, Vanitas Vesture, SoliDea Little FoliEs do Oh My Stars-O-Rama

The stores of Oh My Stars have been put to a challenge: make items using a texture. This month's texture is of a bird. You fill find stores throughout Oh My Stars with these items out now. Click on the information kiosks near the tp points of Bill & Elliott for updated (daily) landmarks to participating stores. Here are a few items for you to enjoy:

OMS-o-Rama 04242011

OMS-o-Rama 04242011

Hair Accessory: +>Adore & Abhore<+ Cardinal Rule Headdress OMSoR
Skirt: Vanitas Vesture - Polite Skirt O Rama - Swamp - Skirt
Necklace: *SoliDea Little FoliEs* LoveBirds/ necklace

Not part of Oh My Stars-O-Rama but part of Oh My Stars:
Hair: Clawtooth: Sweet Whispers (Red eye flight)
Pose: dfo! [twiggy] three words, eight letters, say it

No comments:

Post a Comment