Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sur+, UrbanizeD , & Schadenfreude decor items for Oh My Stars-O-Rama

Oh My Stars-O-Rama is in full swing.Visit the sims of Bill & Elliott to see the wonderful items created using a single texture. This month's texture is a feather. Many of the stores that are participating in this month's event have added their items to our flickr group.

Here are a few decor items:

Oh My Stars-O-Rama Blog 03012011


Hanging Pictures (left to right):
sur+ [iderax]   sur+ [axidia]   sur+ [taderma]
Table Lamps:
UrbanizeD - "Oh My Stars-O-Rama" Lamp A - Limited Edition
UrbanizeD - "Oh My Stars-O-Rama" Lamp B - Limited Edition
Feather Tree!!:
Schadenfreude February Feather Tree

Not part of O-Rama Feb/March event but still part of Oh My Stars!:
Table: [*Art Dummy!] Scrappy Table

No comments:

Post a Comment