Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh My Stars-O-Rama is coming again!

Oh My Stars-O-Rama Feb/March


The second Oh My Stars-O-Rama begins on February 26th and runs through March 5th.

We have asked the stores of Oh My Stars to create up to three items using a texture. They are able to make changes to the texture and are able to come up with poses, hair, outfits, shapes, anything related to this texture!

We invite you to visit Oh My Stars and see everything we've created with this texture! The stores who are participating will have their items out by February 26th and will remove them after March 5th! Stores can totally reuse these items in their stores after the event is over!

We will be showcasing the items throughout the week of the event on the Oh My Stars blog and flickr group!

No comments:

Post a Comment